I’m all about celebrating love all year long, not just one day per year, but if you’re looking for a Valentine’s Day gift here are a few fun ideas:
1. Saint Clare Jewelry– I bought my first, and definitely not last, Saint Clare necklace at Wanderlust last year and absolutely fell in love with every single piece. Needless to say, it took me three days to decide which to buy, I wanted them all!
2. Gnosis Chocolate– Raw chocolate. No further explanation needed!
3. The Paris Wife– I just finished reading this book while on the beach and it’s a beautiful glimpse into the deep love of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife. Sad ending (spoiler, sorry) but a really, really, lovely story of Parisian glamour as well.
4. Gray Malin Art– I cannot get enough of Gray Malin’s work. I saw it on another blog and TOTALLY fell in love! I’ve been lucky to visit many of the places in his photos and each takes me back to the trip in such a unique way. Can’t wait to get my first piece (hint, hint, hubby) in our new house in Oakland!
5. Curandera Love Potions– I wear the white amber daily now and it’s divine, but I’d love to try out this self-love perfume as well!
6. Raw Coconut Oil Massage- When I was in Thailand the massage therapists used raw coconut oil for massage and it was heavenly! The great thing about coconut oil is it can do everything! I keep a gigantic tub of it around for sunburn, moisturizer, hair treatment, cooking, and everything in between. Trust me, this is really the swiss army knife of Vday gifts!
7. TUMI Luggage– My husband has been into TUMI since before I met him and I’ve seen how well it holds up. Totally worth the investment if you love to travel!